Tracing the Little Franciscans of Mary’s itinerary is to see them at work:
- with orphans and poor children
- caring for persons with disabilities
- serving the elderly
- in education
- in hospital healthcare
- meeting the new needs of religious pastoral work as well as
- missionary work in other countries, such as Haiti and Madagascar.
Little Franciscans of Mary Associates
To ensure the continuation and growth of their mission, the Little Franciscans of Mary created the Associates. This assembly of adults aims to live and share St. Francis of Assisi’s spirituality daily, as laypersons. A gathering that advocates renewal, spiritual growth, fraternal sharing and commitment, each is called upon to:
- live according to the Gospel
- serve the Lord with joy and simplicity
- embody and reveal the love of Jesus in this world and
- serve the poor, children and the underprivileged.
Do you wish to reach the Congregation or obtain more information? Please contact Sister Hélène Lavoie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Congregation’s blog at https://blogpfm.wordpress.com/about/ is where you will find details on various aspects concerning the Little Franciscans of Mary.