- Start of inventory and digital classification of objects belonging to the Little Franciscans of Mary.
- Decision by Little Franciscans of Mary General Council to move ahead with project implementing a permanent exhibition on the Congregation’s history.
- Decision by General Council to use St. Anne Hospice ground floor as a venue for first exhibition.
- Firm Bergeron & Gagnon from Québec City begins concept and design of permanent exhibition.
- Inauguration of Little Franciscans of Mary Museum and Heritage Space on November 13, a date marking the 115th anniversary of the arrival of its first four founding sisters, in Baie-Saint-Paul.
- Opening date of Museum and Heritage Space with tours of Sacred Heart Chapel, located in the Congregation’s Mother House.
- Creation and first meeting of Museum and Heritage Space General Council.
- General Council cedes additional area to Museum Space, a venue for future temporary exhibitions.
- Launch ‒ Chapel audio tours.
- Decision by the General Council of the Little Franciscans of Mary to dedicate the entire St. Anne Hospice to heritage purposes (exhibition rooms, reserves, Museum Space administrative offices).
- Launch ‒ The Friends of the Museum and Heritage Space.
- Change of ownership of the Museum and Heritage Space.The Little Franciscans of Mary are still the owners of the collection but the complex is sold to the city of Baie-Saint-Paul. The Centre de gestion du complexe PFM, also known as the Maison-mère, is created for its administration.