Would you like to find out more about the Little Franciscans of Mary, and their work in Canada and Madagascar? Are you thinking of acquiring a hand-made greeting card, crafted by one of the sisters?
Perfect! The Little Franciscans of Mary’s Museum and Heritage Space Boutique carries:
- reading material ‒ including a comic book about the congregation;
- photo cards by Sister Thérèse Clavet;
- assorted styles of crosses, rosaries and medallions;
- artisan crafts from Madagascar;
- items linked to their patron, St. Francis of Assisi and
- many more treasures.
Please feel free to browse!